Re: Club H2O

The Idea and concept of the club is sound, but the attitude of many of the
members that I've mit at shows and working at shops is not right for the VW
way that I grew up on . . . .. we are family in my eyes, and the vibe I get
from most members are the "Home boy" my ride is "phatter "then yours. Even if
the have never riden or let alone seen my lil EWIG thats all. . . No harm was
directed towards anyone . . . . . .I've mit a few member that were really
nice and help full and had the VW state of mind that I love to encounter . ..
. .  .as for my shop experience with them let me say that just cause your in
the club don't try to get a discont. you won't get it . . . . . .shops don't
make much on what they sell . . . . .as I thought they did. . .. . . .in
other words keep it real. . . .
   -Danny-
   88 16v red and dead coming back with a new heart with more Displacment. .
. .yippie! ! ! ! !!