Re: Club H2O

GIMPYvwMtb@aol.com wrote:

> The Idea and concept of the club is sound, but the attitude of many of the
> members that I've mit at shows and working at shops is not right for the VW
> way that I grew up on . . . .. we are family in my eyes, and the vibe I get
> from most members are the "Home boy" my ride is "phatter "then yours. Even if
> the have never riden or let alone seen my lil EWIG thats all. . . No harm was
> directed towards anyone . . . . . .I've mit a few member that were really
> nice and help full and had the VW state of mind that I love to encounter . ..
> . .  .as for my shop experience with them let me say that just cause your in
> the club don't try to get a discont. you won't get it . . . . . .shops don't
> make much on what they sell . . . . .as I thought they did. . .. . . .in
> other words keep it real. . . .
>    -Danny-
>    88 16v red and dead coming back with a new heart with more Displacment. .
> . .yippie! ! ! ! !!

I'm giving a discount to club members on most all our products.  I guess
I'm the only one so far and they have been really cool.  It's not the
club that has the attitude, it's some of the members which is the same
with the VW family, there are dorks and sticker tuners just like the
Hondas we make fun of.  =)  Maybe you tried CFI?  No they don't give
discounts but are members, I think they're the only other shop besides
us and Adirondack Auto Brokers who gives great discounts to EVERYONE.
=)
10% most out stuff, probably about 80% of the stock.  I would love to
see them get huge.  join!  it's great!

--
Josh Clark
EXC Performance