Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 17:23:07 -0700
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
To: autox@autox.team.net
Cc: ba-autox@marimba.com
Subject: FS: Wrecked Corrado VR6

I've got a friend who is trying to unload his majorly-damaged Corrado VR6.
If anyone wants a drivetrain for a VW project car, this might be a hot
ticket ...

If interested, contact me or the owner, Scott Fraize (sfraize@alphablox.com).

The car is located in Mountain View, CA.

Josh

1992 Corrado VR6, Dark Burgundy Pearl Metallic, 55k miles, steering
wheel in great condition...

:-)

Okay, here's the scoop:  front end collision with telephone pole just
left of center at  ~20mph.
Radiator & air conditioning damaged, but engine's fine.  (I actually
drove it around a bit after the accident.)  Tires shot, rims are fine.
Doors are fine.  I've an estimate that includes $224 in frame labor, so
whatever you can glean from that is the condition of the frame.  (I've
an estimate of $7700 to fix everything). Stock active speaker
radio/cassette.  Cloth seats.  Windshield new 6mos ago.

I definitely don't want to deal with parting it out, so it's all or
nothing.  Asking price: $2500.