Re: 2.0 swap

Why a G60 may I ask I stomp G60 all the time Even my friends stage 3 autotech
toy. . . .the right mods to a 16v of any size well stomp almost anthing out
on the road . . . and if you can't stomp them takem on the windies .. .  .
  Later
    -Danny-
 ps the funny thing is my Rocco was able to do all this but well after 150000
miles of racing and highways and city traffic my 1.8 16v finaly bit the big
one . . . . . . . Hmmmm why replace when you could upgrade your 16v to a
better 16v. . .
 Later I'll keep you posted. . .
  -Danny-
   And "Ewig". . . thats my roccies name. . . .