Re: Waterfest '97

You wrote-->     All this talk about Waterfest '97 has been getting me more
and more
>depressed.. assuming it's too far. Little did I know! It's in Suffern NY!
>Ha! It's only an hour away (I live in CT)!  Does anyone have the details
>for the show, or know of a website? I'm estatic! Also, Shawn, where should
>I send your money to for the shirts; I've already sent the order form..
>sorry if I'm rushing you!
>   Thank

Hey!  A good place to get info on Waterfest '97 is WWW.Rapidparts.com.  I
live in Suffern and I live about 20 seconds away on the same road.  If any of
you guys need directions E-mail me and out "directions" in the subject.

Tim
'87 16V Scirocco