Send me the money!

OK!
OK, heres the deal. Since im being bombarded with requests for my
snail mail address, im gonna give it up. (You guys are dying to throw
money at me, very cool!)

Make them out to:

Shawn C. Meze
1168 Bostonia St.
El Cajon, Ca 92021

Tips are greatly appreciated!  (JOKE!JOKE!JOKE!JOKE!)

Those of you picking up shirts fom me at the Autotech show, bring a
check or cash to me at the show is fine.

OK, for those of you located in the states, the price for shipping is
$3.00 via the US mail. (Insured)
Those of you in Canada, please be patient. I had a very unhelpful
asshole US postal worker to deal with today. I think he may have had a
gun, I didnt want to find out for sure. Tomorrow I will get in somebody
elses line....

Now. if you ordered a XXL shirt, add $1.00. If you ordered XXXL, add
$2.00

The total for most of the US customers is gonna be $17.90 for each
shirt. (NO TAX!! Can you believe that!)

*FYI* Those of you interested in the MK-I only shirt, there will be one
dozen of these printed after these shirts get printed. The price will
be about $12.50 + shipping since 2 of the 4 required screens will
already have been made from this set of shirts. More details in a week
or so. Until then, give me some time to ride their backs to get these
shirts printed so I can ship them all out to everybody. Then I will do
it again with the MK-I shirts! :)

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi