Re: Battery terminals

> I've been to a few shops that had nothing like what I was looking for. The one
> you describe sounds more along the lines of what I'm looking for. Does
> anybody know if any company makes these terminals with a master switch
> built in? It'd be nice to just flick a switch to kill power when I'm
> working on something...

PG has a REAL nice killswitch, a very sweet unit indeed. this reminds
me,I'll call my buddy and see what the holdup on the new PG catalog
is, It was suppose to be in my hands this week, and I was going to
scan all the pics in for his business.

if you want too see what the basic o-post terminal looks like and
a 2au o-ring connector check out the pic on my page
http://accomp.com/~ryan/history2.html
its a real far away pic, and they have like 7 model above mine
that are MUCH better.I use the conenctors and some anti-corrosion
tube gunk and it's been great

Like I said I plan to put in a big order as soon as i get their new
catalog, and won't mind throwing in a few items for ya'll(yous guys).

Ryan