Re: Front Seat No Tilt

> This is a real hassle...the front seats no longer tilt forward.
> >From what I can see, when you lift the release, the doorside hook
> holding the sear upright releases but the gearshift side ones
> do not.
>
> I think the cable releasing the hook has come off. Anyone tried
> to fish for this cable and, how do you hook it back on gracefully
> without cutting the vinyl backing of the seats.

look at the nack of the seat nearthe bottom where the actual hooks
are...does one not lift?..slide the seat foreward,reach down and
manually putt the latch back on the site that isnt lifting and
your sear will lean forward. prob your wire just snapped atthe hook
and you should see it's end dangling near the hook. Pull it taught
and loop it back in the hook and crimp it down with some
crimpers..all fixed.

Ryan