Re: Battery terminals

>>At 03:34 PM 6/4/97 +0100, you wrote:
>>>
>>>Does anyone know of a good source for battery terminals you can use for
>>>custom
>>>making your own battery cables? I need a new +ve terminal and starter wire,
>>>while Im at it, I may as well put on a high quality terminal that has plenty
>>>of room for connecting additional wiring, and maybe even a master kill
>>>switch.
>
>I think Ryan has already commented here, but I'll toss in my 2 cents and
>recommend Phoenix Gold, or Stinger, or whatever car audio product your
>local install shop sells.  There's probably 10 different styles of battery
>terminal on the market that will take all kinds of different connections
>(bare wire, ring terminals, spades, etc).  The ones I have are gold plated
>and each take two bare 4 guage cables as well as about 6 or 7 ring
>terminals.  Shawn's right, they look and work great!

I've been to a few shops that had nothing like what I was looking for. The one
you describe sounds more along the lines of what I'm looking for. Does
anybody know if any company makes these terminals with a master switch
built in? It'd be nice to just flick a switch to kill power when I'm
working on something...
  I'll probably see Shawn at the Autotech show, so I guess I'll see his
terminals then. Does anybody know of a stereo shop in LA/Orange CO area
that carries Phoenix Gold stuff in stock? The few I've called said that
they could order it, but I'd like to take a look at it before buying.

Thanks,
Brad