Re: Battery terminals

>At 03:34 PM 6/4/97 +0100, you wrote:
>>
>>Does anyone know of a good source for battery terminals you can use for
>>custom
>>making your own battery cables? I need a new +ve terminal and starter wire,
>>while Im at it, I may as well put on a high quality terminal that has plenty
>>of room for connecting additional wiring, and maybe even a master kill
>>switch.

I think Ryan has already commented here, but I'll toss in my 2 cents and
recommend Phoenix Gold, or Stinger, or whatever car audio product your
local install shop sells.  There's probably 10 different styles of battery
terminal on the market that will take all kinds of different connections
(bare wire, ring terminals, spades, etc).  The ones I have are gold plated
and each take two bare 4 guage cables as well as about 6 or 7 ring
terminals.  Shawn's right, they look and work great!

"Y'all better pay attention, because you can't afford free speech."
					-George Clinton