Re: VW show in Woodburn Oregon

In message "Re: VW show in Woodburn Oregon",
'defaultuser@domain.com' writes:

>>         Holy Cow!  Are there any VW shows in Ontario, or close by?

Yup lots...Kingston Ontario July 5-6...there'll be info on upcoming
shows this summer.

National Capital VW Club having a movie night this Friday at
Brittania Drive in here in Ottawa. These dudes will have literature
for other shows in Ontario.

Don't forget Waterfest at Suffern July 5-6...has auto cross. Went
last year and worth the 7 hour drive from Ottawa.

Regards,

Matt