Scirocco Cruise-in... Cincinnati Ohio

Scirocco Cruise-in
Cincinnati, Ohio
July 13th

More info at:

http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/srcocincy.htm

A friend and I finally are organizing what we have talked about for a
year.  We hope to have a fun day of Scirocco chat, making new contacts,
and a ton of great photos.  Initial feedback is positive so far and it
looks like this could be much larger than expected.  Feel free to forward
this and crosspost it to where ever... thanks! Hope to see a few of you
there!

Drive safe!

Greg :)

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm  (New pages now online!)