T-shirt pics, time to VOTE!!

Ok, were getting the t-shirt messages down near the end. Sorry to those
who arent following or dont care about it.

Heres the deal, again, go to my page and read the little text I have
put there. Pick one, vote, ect. We can have the shirts printed and
shipped by next monday or so. (Maybe..)

To vote, simply E-mail me the file name of the pic you want and also
say whetehr you want a "pocket", or "no pocket". (I may be able to mix
them but im not sure yet.)

The voting booth will close monday morning.

The final results will be posten by Noon, (my time! Pacific time!)

There will be at least one more poll dealing with shirt colors ect.
That wont happen until after monday so until then, go have a look and
forget to send thanks to Brett VanSprewen ans Jason Brunberg for the
great work they did in making the artwork!

Once I have the artwork, the type of shirts and shirt color, I can get
a definate price on the shirts.

Until monday......

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi