Re: Kick panels, or door pods??

Etrik Patricella wrote:

> Well I finally decided to go for the gusto and install a nice
> front stage in my 87 16v roc.  I just can't decide what to do?
> Should I make a pair of kick panels, or make door pods?  After
> about a half an hour with some cardboard and tape I have found
> out the I can make kick panels.  So what da ya think?
>
> Etrik
> http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik
>
> P.S.
> I will be using a 5.25" woffer and EMIT tweeters.

	I have the jpgs of my kickpanels.  Actually, I only have the left side
right now (the other one sucked).  Good enuff quality, but I'm afraid
that the file is 100,780 bytes uncompressed, and 100,290 bytes zipped.
Therefore, I'll be sending it uncompressed.  It's ready to go, so reply
to this and I'll send it to ya in a couple of hours (I gotta wash my car
now :) ).

jason
87 16V