Utterly useless Scirocco trivia (Default Radio Wiring)

     Yes, up until 1992 VW Radio's worked without the car or ignition on.
     In 1992 a sort of ACC was incorporated simply by having your key (or
     other metal object) in the key hole.

     -Paul

     Current V-Dub's
     87 Scirocco 16v
     87 Jetta GLi

     Past V-Dubs
     92 Jetta GL (Early mexican with many electrical problems)
     84 GTI
     83 Rabbit Diesal
     82 Rabbit
     81 Rabbit Pick-up with 84 GTI Powertrain
     74 Karmann Ghia
     73 Super Beetle
     72 Karmann Ghia Convertible
     69 Karmann Ghia