Re: Utterly useless Scirocco trivia...

hello

my stereo is hooked up to a wire off of the ignition.  the color i don't know
right now, but my stereo comes on when i insert the key and turns off when I
remove the key.  no turning of the key needed.My alarm is also hooked up to
this wire.  If you are able to get into the car after all the other
precautions --put a key in or a screw driver in it and the alarm sounds.
If any one wants to know the color of the wire I'll be glad to take off the
cover and check

dave
85 Scirocco