Re: Utterly useless Scirocco trivia...

> Son-of-a-gun! it does work. (Ya, im lame, I tried it.) But why?? Anybody
>  know?? I mean, it would be nice to have an ACC setting on the ignition
> switch
>  so I could listen to the radio with the engine off, but this is a little
on
>  the rediculous side! Oh well, it was fun for a while....

The reason it works is because of the way the headlight switch is wired.
You'll notice it only works when the low beams are selected, not high, and
then the switch is pulled back into the passing beam position. This causes
power to feed the "switched" accessory circuit through the "constant" high
beam power supply.

There is a way to use the key-sense as an accessory position. This involves
the use of a relay, and the result is that when you put in the key, the radio
will work.

Todd