Re: COPS!

> I hope that subject got your attention! I just had my "other" car
impounded
> today because it wont pass smog. How fair and "JUST" is it to charge CA
car
> owners BILLIONS of dollars so that we can improve our environment.

IMPOUND YOUR CAR!!!! You have got to be kidding ?!?!? I never realized it
had come to this. We have a litmus paper smog test , but you have to be
driving a Zyclon B - Mobile to fail it.

I remover my cat, have a straight pipe with no muffler behind the header,
race numbers on the car, with no interior and a fire system...... I pass
every time, no questions asked! Last time the guy was kidding me that he
had to fail my car because I didn't have A/C and a radio!

Can't believe it has come to this, what is next .... an America version of
the MOT inspection were they "crush" your car for failing an inspection?