Re: VW show in Woodburn Oregon

>I won't be there tomorrow, but the August show looks like a great
>opportunity for a road trip for all the Seattle/Oregon/BC area folks!

Like I said, it's the 24th, and it's in Town Center Park in Coquitlam.  If
anyone needs directions, I can furnish them.  It's a big aircooled show,
but there were about 30 watercooled cars there last year (nice ones too)
including most of RPI's past and present projects.

>What do you guys say?  Are you in?  Does Shawn want to come up for a
>few clams and then head up there?  Yeah, I'll buy the clams :)

I'll buy the beers...:)

>And as for the little jaunt we were talking about for June, do we
>want to get serious about planning it?  If you like, I can set up a
>seperate list for planning this.  Let me know.  I'm ready to start
>talking plans.

Which one is this?  I'm planning to get down to SF on August 17th for the
Scirocco meet, and I'd REALLY like for someone else to join me for the
drive down!  Whaddaya say, Rick?

"Y'all better pay attention, because you can't afford free speech."
					-George Clinton