Re: VW show in Woodburn Oregon

On 28 May 97 at 23:57, Riley McDowall wrote:

> No, I can't make it, but I'll take this opportunity to invite anyone
> in the area to two VW shows this summer in Vancouver.  One is this
> Sunday, June 1, and the other (bigger) show is on August 28.
> Hopefully *somebody* can make it?

I won't be there tomorrow, but the August show looks like a great
opportunity for a road trip for all the Seattle/Oregon/BC area folks!

What do you guys say?  Are you in?  Does Shawn want to come up for a
few clams and then head up there?  Yeah, I'll buy the clams :)

And as for the little jaunt we were talking about for June, do we
want to get serious about planning it?  If you like, I can set up a
seperate list for planning this.  Let me know.  I'm ready to start
talking plans.

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com