Re: starter

> BTW, how much does a OEM solenoid or starter run for?

I got mine at NAPA for, I think, $129.00.  That was back in January, so my
memory's a little foggy.

I tried Advance Auto first, and they had one for $79.00, but it wouldn't work.
It nearly drove me crazy, 'cause I figured, hell, new starter, it *can't* be
that!  I finally took it back for a refund, choked on the extra fifty bucks,
and it starts just fine.

Good luck!

Carlee

'77 Scirocco