Rally in San Fran! UPDATE

Scirocco Rally to San Francisco! Can you join us?

We are attempting to get 100 Sciroccos in S.F. for the Rally.
This is scheduled to happen on Sunday Aug 17th.
Any and all Scirocco owners can attend.
Details? It looks like Sunday at New Demensions is the final leg.

 We can call a few hotels and try to get a group discount for
those of us out of town.

 I will be going on this Scirocco Rally to San Francisco!. If you
want to go, you can meet me and my Scirocco up at the El Toro Y (I - 405 &
I - 5) then you
could just join the line up. We could
blast up the 5 or jam up the 101.
I would like to go up in a group if possible.

I am not sure what the S.F. scedule is.

Time is flexible.

This is my plan A:
"A full 2.5 day weekend of fun"
Friday at 7pm depart from EL Toro Y (I - 405 & I - 5).
Head up the 101 to Lompoke and stay at the Motel 6 $26-$30.
8am Have breakfest in Solvang.
9am If we have 20 Sciroccos I would like to take photos in Solvang .
10am Drive up the 101 and 1.
2:30pm  lunch at Laguna Seca (optional)
5pm SF the big get together.
We all go out Sat night, all 100 Sciroccos.
Stay in the bay area.
8am Sunday photos in the City. (best time for photos in S.F.)
10am head out to ND in S.C.
Do the ND thing  on  Sunday
head  home on Sunday night or Monday morning on the 5.

This is my plan B:
"Getting there is 1/2 the fun concept."
Friday at 10am depart from EL Toro Y (I - 405 & I - 5).
Head up the 101 to S.B.
1pm Have lunch in Solvang.
 If we have 20 Sciroccos I would like to take photos in Solvang .
3pm Drive up the 101 and 1.
7:30pm  eat at Laguna Seca.
Stay in P.B. area that night
Saturday 8am Have breakfest.
9am head up to S.F.
11:30am Wash the bugs off and do the town Photos.
2pm SF the big get together.
We all go out Sat night, all 100 Sciroccos.
Stay in the bay area.
8am Sunday photos in the City. (best time for photos in S.F.)
10am head out to ND in S.C.
Do the ND thing  on  Sunday
head  home on Sunday night  on the 5.

This is my plan C:
"Make good time and set new records."
Friday at 7pm depart from EL Toro Y (I - 405 & I - 5).
Head up the 5 to San Louis Res?? and stay at the Motel 6 $26-$30.
8am Have breakfest.
9am head up to S.F.
10:30am Wash the bugs off and do the town Photos.
We all go out Sat night, all 100 Sciroccos.
Stay in the bay area.
Do the ND  on a sunday
head  home on Sunday night on the 5.

The more Sciroccos, the merrier!"