Re: Rally in San Fran! UPDATE

On 30 Jul 97 at 4:34, Kathy Teulie wrote:

> Scirocco Rally to San Francisco! Can you join us?
>
> We are attempting to get 100 Sciroccos in S.F. for the Rally.
> This is scheduled to happen on Sunday Aug 17th.
> Any and all Scirocco owners can attend.
> Details? It looks like Sunday at New Demensions is the final leg.
>
> The more Sciroccos, the merrier!"
> If you have a better plan let me know.

Is anyone from up my way (Seattle) planning to go to this?  If I get
my axle replaced by then I might consider it........

It would take 2 days to get there and 2 days back, at least by my
rough figuring.  So it's a 3 days off of work minimum if we want to
get there by Sat nite.

Lemme know, and I'll try to get a new axle in the little shit in time
Oh yeah, the water pumps starting to leak too :=)
It never ends.....

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com