RE: 4x6 speaker companies

yeah, the ba's are great.  one problem...they didn't come in the euro
version (sans tabs).  let's just say that i introduced the little
buggers to my friend, mr. tin snips.  it was the pain in the ass, but i
got them to fit in the front, and they sound great.  here's the model #s
i promised

Boston Accoustics Two Way 4x6 inch....model CX7
Kenwood Door/Rear Deck mount speaker 4x6inch...modelKFC-HQ460
the ba's provide clean highs, while the kenwoods mix ultra tweeter
response with some decent bass (well, as much as you can expect from a
4x6)  anyway, the setup is great