Re: BOGE Progas shocks...

>> Also, I just ordered 4 BOGE PROGAS struts for my 88 16v and I was
>> wondering what you guys thought of them?
>
>     I don't know about the Progas but I have a set of Turbogas in my '87
>Jetta and I LOVE them.  Firm, yet not harsh.
>
>     Sean
>     wildfire@albany.net
>     SYSOP: BOB'S WORLD BBS

I have a set of turbogas in my 81 Scirocco.  I used to like them...they're
blown now.  I've only done 10,000km on them.  Hopefully by the end of the
week I'm gonna get new ones installed (under warranty, of course).  I can't
wait to have that firm feeling again.  I hope that they don't go again.

Sal

-It's only wrong if you get caught.   -JMK

-We are all prostitutes.   -Me