Re: words of wisdom for the day

At 12:32 AM 7/30/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Don't take a 9 week old puppy for a ride in a clean scirocco within 3
>hours after feeding time.

Ahah! I can relate to that one! I took my 8 week old puppy with me on a
nice sunday drive up to the mountains. Well, you know how those twisty
roads are really inviting. I just couldnt help myself until I smelled
this awful smell. Worse was the dog was being a good girl and was
cleaning up her mess for me. That almost made me puke! Her puking was
ok even tho it was on the back seat and not in the floor like I had
hoped. Hearing her lap ut up... urgh.. gag.. well, you get the picture.

She got sick 3 times but I can tell you that now over a year later when
we go bye-bye in the Scirocco, she gets in this totally defensive
position in the back seat where she is bracing herself up against the
back of the seat and roll bar.  She loves it! (When we stop and let her
out to play.)

Good thing we got one of those "green Machines"! It cleans auto
apholstery really well and best of all, no smell!

Good luck with the pooch!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi