Steering rack heat shield

problem solved already on the steering rack heat shield problem...What it
was is when I got my car aligned they didn't center the rack and when you
turn to the sharp right it pulls the left hand boot off, therefore
bunching up the left hand boot pushing it up into the heat shield
therefore ripping it prematurely.

There is so much difference between the power steering rack that didn't
work and the new working one.  I've got to get it re-fixed so I don't
have to get another rack.

Also, I just ordered 4 BOGE PROGAS struts for my 88 16v and I was
wondering what you guys thought of them?

Joshua
88 16v