Re: Steering rack heat shield

> Also, I just ordered 4 BOGE PROGAS struts for my 88 16v and I was
> wondering what you guys thought of them?
>
> Joshua
> 88 16v

I've had them on my car for about 3 seasons of pretty hard street driving.
I've been basically pleased, but they are not matched to the lowering
springs that I have.  I would suggest _not_ using lowering springs with
the boge progas shocks & struts because it defeats the progressive
nature of the shocks.  See, by lowering the car, the boge progras shocks
settle into their 'firmer/progressive' area of response.  Kind of bone
rattling on street bumps though.  Just my 2 cents. :-)

==Brett