Parting out '84 Scirocco Wolfsburg

My '84 Scirocco is now to be parted out.   All performance parts are
already spoken for, but "normal" mechanicals will probably still be
available, esp all "Scirocco" specific parts.  The person purchasing the
performance parts will be building a Rabbit out of them, so he has no
need for the consoles, sunroof, powerwindows, etc.

Heres what should be available:
Power window assemblies with door panels and switches
Various Power lock systems (air pump, wiring, solenoids, etc)
Guage cluster with MFA
Stalk assemblies with MFA controls
Dash board (cracks-free) from '86 1/2 16V.

Lots of other smaller items will also be available.

Let me know if theres anything else you might need.   Contact me for
more information.

http://www.ntr.net/~cstup