ac problems

My ac hasn't been working for a while now..figured these 90+ degree
temps every day is prompting me to fix it. when i put the selectors
on ac and turn the dial..all it blows is warm air. i checked the side
of my compressor..and it's not spinning..soI think my compressor
is shot. anyone know if the ac in my rocco has a seperate clutch
that might just be broke? This is going to coste me a bundle since I
have no freon in my system either. oh DON'T goto Jiffy lube ever
to get your ac filled/checked..they did me a real good one..charged
me 20$ to inspect for leaks..and took all the freon I had in my
system. bleah. course I didn't realize this scam until I moved 100
miles away.

Ryan