Re: ac problems

Hey on my 87 rocco the compressor did not go on and the fan did the same
way yers does.
Here is my cheap way to fix it
What i did was to jump the wires to the compressor to the battery if it
goes on then you have a power problem i could not figutre  out where so i
put the positive wire into the the wire that went to the fan and now my AC
werks PERFECT!!!
also im pretty sure that without freon the compressor is not supposed to
go on

-Jeff
'88 Cabriolet
'87 Scirocco