Re: Interesting Nology story...

At 02:18 AM 7/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a buddy at work who has an Asuna Sunfire (= Isuzu Storm?) It's
>apparently the car that Guigaro (sp?) presented to VW to be the Mk. II. (Now
>we all know the car that I'm talking about, right?) Anyhow, he subscribes to
>the Isu-mods mailing list (I honestly believe that he has a bad case of
>Scirocco envy, but that's another story...) A guy subscribing to that list
>tried the NOLOGY wires on his car, and here's what he found out...
>
>Interesting, huh? Snake oil or coincidence?
>Greg
>>A little harder to follow now but here is another Nology vs the dyno story
>>-Nology story snipped-

Ya, that was really difficult to follow. It was a bit on the chunky side! it
almost felt like he read my dyno web page and used some of that info, dont it!
Wierd.
Well, ti reiterate what Nology told me, you must use stock tune up settings so
maybe he had the same problems? I dunno but to me it would seem that if the
Nology system is really as good as they claim, adding the Nology system still
should show an improvement over stock, no matter what the settings are. <shrug>

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and