Interesting Nology story...

I have a buddy at work who has an Asuna Sunfire (= Isuzu Storm?) It's
apparently the car that Guigaro (sp?) presented to VW to be the Mk. II. (Now
we all know the car that I'm talking about, right?) Anyhow, he subscribes to
the Isu-mods mailing list (I honestly believe that he has a bad case of
Scirocco envy, but that's another story...) A guy subscribing to that list
tried the NOLOGY wires on his car, and here's what he found out...

Interesting, huh? Snake oil or coincidence?

Greg
82 Scirocco 1.8
91 Jetta