Welp, just pulled the 'Rocco out of the garage...

RE: RE: East Coast Scirocco Gathering

> >>I think very late in August or early September would be good for
> >>me....
> i'm still in the process of getting mine back on the road.  i could go
> for early September (this would provide the motivation to get it done),
> but wouldn't want to hold you guys up if most voted for earlier.

     And have taken a better look at it.  Most of the work I need to do on
mine is cosmetics.  I have to install the transmission and make sure all of
the stuff gets hooked back up properly, straighten out the front end, the dent
in the driver's side just behind the driver's door, install the passenger side
window, clean it, figure out what needs to be fixed on the interior other
than the door panels, fix the wipers, install the grille and lights and then
possibly install the full spoiler on the hatch instead of the small one it
has.

     With the baby due any day now I haven't had much time to work on the
'Rocco but I will be needing the second car after the baby is born though.

     Since it's now outside I think I should get the window back into the
passenger side ASAP as it's threatening to rain tonight.

     Maybe if there's a meet on the east coast here I might attend.  I live
in Albany, NY, so that's where i'd be coming from.

     Sean
     wildfire@albany.net
     SYSOP: BOB'S WORLD BBS