Re: Altenator Questions

>I was driving this morning and my battery meter was reading in the 10
>volts to 12 volts range.  The altenator and Oxygen Sensor lights were on
>just flashing in and out.  The car drained all the battery and turned
>off completely.
>
>Kilimanjaro Robbs

While you are in there with the battery out, and attempting the other
suggestions given from the group,  you might as well clean up the ground
contacts. Take that ground braid strap and disconnect it from the tranny.
Clean up the contact area and cable tip (coarse sandpaper should work
well). You may also want to do the same with the ground to the alternator.

Good luck
Paul Hanley