Hmmmmm. . . .

Well today i called the good old boy's at Rapid . . . .I bought one of those
stupid Euro horns. . . .Damn are those things load .. .!!! And nick the parts
man asked my what was up . . .Since I haven't been at the shop For a long
time. . .So I told him of my near completion of the Rocco restoration. . .
which was used as a daily drive up until the rod and wrist pin blew. . .
three weeks ago. . . .I told him of all the new toy's. . . .rebuilt 16v block
bored over to second over bore specs. . .shaved , ported and polished head. .
. three angle valve job new cams. . . nothing crazy euro spec. . .I think i
hope . . .I'll find out this weekend. . .new steering . . new tires rims
stereo. . .ect. . . .She got the works. . .about 3 to 4 thousand was spent on
the engine and trans alone. . .. ohh the trans was rebuilt. . . .and a couple
of grand for the interior and small trinkits. . . .Then Nick asked my a very
simple question once he heard I did all this in around a months time. .
."Why". . .."Why didn't you just buy a new car". . . "With all the thousands
you spent and the money you could have gotten from selling it  .. .. " I
could of boughtn a VR6 jetta. . . Shit. . . .But then It hit me that He was
just making me think. . . .this coming from a guy who turbo charges Rabbits
for Kick . . .who was offered a dealers license in the NJ for the amount of
parts cars he bought and sold. . . .He was just rubbing it in that I finally
turned into them and into my father. . .and oyu know what I don't mind. . .I
found a car that I love and care about and I'm finally showing enough
responsibility to take care of it and myself. . . Just thought I wopuld tell
you of my new found discovery. . . Later. . .
                                      -Danny-
 Humm I wouldn't mind a new paint job. .. . . Something to ponder over. . .