Engine trouble ->solved

Hi,

Thanks, to all,

My car runs perfect now - here's the story:
I decided to try to chenge the pressure regulator for the fuel distributor.
(no idea why, just a gut feeling). I have one which measures the air
decompression, replaced it with a one that doesn't. It worked almost OK,
but not perfect. Then I connected the wire on it. Engine died completely,
couldn't get 20mph out of it. Took the wire of, the same thing for a while.
Then it went back to normal. I changed back to my old regulator AND left
the wire unconnected. It works like hell! Only I can't get it to idle under
1,1.

What does the electrical heater do in that pressure regulator anyway?
My experience says - cut that wire, all of you!

I don't really understand any of this so I can take all the laughs. Besides
I am not really sure if this wire thing wasn't a co-incident.

This is it!