Re: h2o sticker, disappointment with

At 11:08 PM 7/18/96 -0700, Jason Brunberg wrote:
>Alright, what's the big deal.  I finally get the time to put the
>sticker in the window, and I had so much trouble with the damn thing
>that I trashed it.  I am vexed.
>
>	It was a beautiful "frosted glass" round mother that looked soooo
>good.  I tried putting it at the bottom left corner of my windshield,
>but the bugger did not want to let go of it's backer.  Anyone else have
>trouble with these things, or are there too many retard sandwiches in my
>lunchbox?
>
>jason
>87 16V
>--
Hello Jason:

First you will need to heat up the backing with an acetylene torch. Then, I
have used a 22mm socket on one side with a 17mm wrench on the other. You
will need a 2ft breaker bar for the 22mm and you should be able to get it
apart.

If not, I heard there is one of those "special tools" for this job, you
might want to look into that.

I am sure Club H2O will send you another one for your troubles.

Regards,
Paul Hanley