Re: Brushless Car Wash = Safe Car Wash?

>ripped of I promised myself to always wash my car myself. But I don't seem
>to have anytime time to do that. I heard about the brushless car whashes.
>Are they safe for the finish/parts? Thanx. Please E-mail if possible.

I don't know if they're safe to use, or if they actually work as well as a
mitt and water.  I suspect they don't.  BUT I tried some out a while ago
and I must say that they put on a pretty good shine!  Quite impressed with
that...this stuff would be great to take to a show.  Wash your car properly
before you go, then go over it again on site with the magic-wash type
stuff, and you're set.