Re: Brushless Car Wash = Safe Car Wash?

lqp7160@is.nyu.edu writes.....

>I heard about the brushless car whashes.
>Are they safe for the finish/parts? Thanx. Please E-mail if possible.
According to The Detail Man in Boulder, the brushless car washes will still
damage your car, since they use very high pressure jets of water to abraid the
dirt off. My personal experience, is that the wheel fender body kit parts on
my Scirocco came out of a brushless car wash with scratches on them after a
few trips.

FWIW,

Rich
'87 16v