Re: h2o sticker, disappointment with

At 11:08 PM 7/18/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Alright, what's the big deal.  I finally get the time to put the
>sticker in the window, and I had so much trouble with the damn thing
>that I trashed it.  I am vexed.

ahuh, a perplexing use of the word "vexed"! Good show!
I never know a sticker could be the cause of a vexiation? Now I indeed
know, Hmph!

>	It was a beautiful "frosted glass" round mother that looked soooo
>good.  I tried putting it at the bottom left corner of my windshield,
>but the bugger did not want to let go of it's backer. Anyone else have
>trouble with these things, or are there too many retard sandwiches in my
>lunchbox?
>jason
>87 16V

I was gonna ask you if you had cut back on the retardo samich intake. (Ya,
I said "samich") :)
Sometimes you gotta be patient with them stickers. if they're old, they go
through a metabolic transformation which then causes vexing. Ok, enough,
im sorry. its true tho, when they get old (6mos - 1yr), they change
somehow and become rather difficult to install. Especially if you have
left them in the hot car for a few weeks and then try and install it. if
you peel the backing at an angle and sorta force the sticker to peel away,
that works sometimes. But in your case, sounds like its too late you
sticker murderer! For shame......

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi