h2o sticker, disappointment with

Alright, what's the big deal.  I finally get the time to put the
sticker in the window, and I had so much trouble with the damn thing
that I trashed it.  I am vexed.

	It was a beautiful "frosted glass" round mother that looked soooo
good.  I tried putting it at the bottom left corner of my windshield,
but the bugger did not want to let go of it's backer.  Anyone else have
trouble with these things, or are there too many retard sandwiches in my
lunchbox?

jason
87 16V