Re: Body kit poll question.

>Ive seen this ad before and the same thought comes to my mind when I
>see their body kits. These are by far the ugliest body kits ive ever
>seen in my entire life! Why in gods name do they have to be for VW'S???

I agree, those are some greivous looking body kits.  Probably the worst in
the industry, although I've also thought Kamei made some very questionable
pieces as well.  Those things show absolutely no creativity....

My vote for the best looking body kit for a Scirocco goes to the Rieger
GTB/Evo.  There's a couple pics of this kit on Ryan's web page...the one
I'm talking about isn't on the yellow car, it's on the navy and black cars.
I wish VW had produced a Scirocco like this in '89, maybe with a G60?  Oh
well, I can't complain.  The stock 16v kit is my runner up vote.....