Re: Headlight upgrade

>I understand that the Bosch kits are about 40% less than the Hella kits.
>Why? How much difference will it make?

Not sure why there's such a price difference, other than I suspect the
reflector in the Hella light is made of metal.  I'm pretty sure the
reflectors are glass in my Bosch lights.  What difference does it make?  I
dunno, but Andy at Ron's swears that 100W lights are too much for them.
We'll see I guess.  One more thing - the Bosch H4s don't come with
predrilled holes for city lights, and the fact that they're made of glass
makes drilling holes a little scary.

Ron is selling cheap euro spec lights right now made in India by a company
called "Autopal".  Don't know about quality, but they're cheap price-wise
and come with city light holes pre-drilled.

hth.....