Weird idle

Dear fellow Roccans:

I have a strange problem. My car starts at an idle of about 900, but
after a few minutes of driving, it raises to 1100. Sometimes
1150-1200. The engine temp isn't quite to the halfway point on my temp
gauge, why, why, why?!?! This happened with my old and new O2 sensor, so I
ruled that out.

I have the 8 valve JH code engine, new cap and rotor, plugs, O2
sensor, the measured and correct air/fuel mix, and good wires. Any and
all help is truly appreciated.

BTW, my a/c problem seems to be fixed. After replacing the O2 sensor and
adjusting the air/fuel mix, (barely needed a turn of my 3mm)the erratic
idle with the a/c on has disappeared. I know a few list members inquired
about the same problem, so that's what resolved it for me.

While I have your attention, is it as simple as removing the fuel injectors
and sliding off the injector seals for replacement of these seals. Or is
some part disassembly required?

Regards,
Paul Hanley