exhaust

Salutations,
I just got off the phone with both Techtonics and Autotech about exhaust
options and frankly im disapointed. Autotech said they did not carry
anything exhuast wise for the 16V scirocco because it is a discontinued
model!WTF.When i told her i was looking at thier catalog that advertised
a system for it from Leistriz she proceeded to tell me it was a very old
catalog and they no longer carried anything from leistriz, i just got it
3 months ago. So then it was Autotechs turn, they went on to tell me
that while they did offer a downpipe and cat it was basiclly OEM with te
stupid flexcoupler which has given me so many problems and i couldnt
expect to gain any HP from installing it. So i inquired about their
CAT-back systems and they only offer one, both in stainless and aluminum
and it wouldnt give me much more in the way performance either. Whats
going on? I've waited forever to star doing things with this exhaust and
all i hear about the best bang for the buck is in exhuast but now it
seems limited. Please help, im about frustrated enough to buy a Civic.

shannon
87 16V
so stock its sick