Nology Dyno test!

Ahhhh!! Not yet. But its gonna happen. Firday!

Its all set. The potterman representing the 16V's and myself
representing the 8V's (Sorry, I know there could be a better
representative but hey, I got the dyno connection!)
So, look for it late friday and possible dyno graph results on my web
page of both cars. John said something about there being a writer
present there for the test. (Writes for EC or something.) Doesnt matter
because im taking my (Mikes) camera with me for some pics.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!!! (And Orange County!!!)