Re: Gear oil

In a message dated 97-01-29 04:38:18 EST, eg1@ee.wustl.edu (Ilias Glavinas)
writes:

<< Well, there is AMSoil. I have seen no official test printed anywhere, but
 I have heard and also read on the net by people who were quite
 knowledgable about VWs and cars in general that AMSoil products are
 really exceptional, a cut above everything else.

 Again, this is what I have heard/read. Anybody know anything more about
 AMSoil? >>

I have been running AMSOil ever since I replaced all of my engine seals soon
after buying my car.  It made it run smoother, more powerful, and get
slightly better mileage (but my mileage still sucks.  I am getting about
20mpg, and the only mod on my car is a TT stainless system.)

I am also running AMSOil gear lube.  Works great there too!

Tim :)