Re[2]: Cylinder heads

     I beg to differ on VW lease's.  I had leased my 92.  Not that I would
     ever do it, but the Japanese cars are the best lease deals in town.
     At least in my town.  Compare (this is in Ohio).

     VW Jetta GL (no radio, no air)  $159.00 mo for 4 yrs
     VW Jetta GLS (good package)     $218.00 mo for 4 yrs
     VW Passat TDI                   $289.00 mo for 4 yrs

     Honda Accord (Alloys, CD changer, Leather, et al)  $168.00 for 2 yrs
     Nissan Pathfinder (Leather, CD changer, et.al)     $269.00 for 2 yrs
     Honda Civic (CD Changer, spoiler, etc)             $ 88.00 for 2 yrs

     I personally would not get a Japanese car, but most non-enthusiests
     faced with a leasing decision will probable go Japanese.

     Just my 2 cents
     -Paul

     VW needs to wake up, they are counting on the new Beetle to save their
     ass, but looking at VW pricing, and leasing, the friggin Neon or Civic
     will probably still be a better buy for the average consumer.  VW is
     asking way to much for their Mexican built cars pure and simple.