Subject: Injection system
Author:  Mahoney Dave <CC938999@eng.cabot.nf.ca> at TGATE
Date:    1/29/97 6:21 PM

Hey!!  What can anyone tell me about the digifant injection  on later VWs
I have heard that it is VERY troublesome .  A friend was looking at a 92 Golf
just for transportation,  so she won't be making any mods.  Did they all
come with this tpye of injection after 90 ( or thereabouts)  GTi excepted
cause it has Motronic right??

Thanks
Dave